Monday, April 21, 2008

Bad weekend!

Last Friday,my interview was delayed by a wrong direction.I asked two women for the location of the office.Even though they gave me a wrong direction,I thought that they were good-hearted.Therefore,the first working opportunity slipped though my fingers.
Last Saturday,as I was playing basketball,I hurt my knee.
On Sunday's morning,two interviews from different locations scheduled me at the same time,so I could only choose one of them.I missed the second opportunity.
Tonight,I reached the office but had a little nervous.What's worse,the manager talked so fast that I misunderstood what he said sometimes.His mouth is really a machine gun,and can be the broadcaster in "30 Seconds". If you have heard the "60 seconds" on the radio,you will know what is "60S" and can imagine how crazy he was because his speed of speaking is almost as two times as broadcaster in "60S".

2 comments:

CQ said...

So, what kind of jobs were you looking for?

Vincent said...

All types of occupation don't make me feel tried are okay.