Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A terrible experience on this Tuesday

Yesterday I left the classroom later than usual because Christina helped me correct the mistakes after school.I didn't go home with Schital so I felt a little lonely all the way in the bus.However,I didn't know something which would really make me freak out was coming soon.A lady(I don't want to swear)who sat behind me threw up suddenly.All the dirty stuff splashed on my coat,my pant and my schoolbag.Without predicting this would happen,I was shocked by it.That lady said"I'm sorry" and then continued to vomit.I don't know that I should blame her or not as a result that she properly got drunk.In China,when I study in college,I got drunk for numerous times.Although I didn't want to drink alcohol at all,my classmates convinced me to do that.They even tried to pour the beer into my mouth.consequently,I understood how terrible that lady felt at that moment.After getting off the bus,I went to men's restroom in Roosevelt Mall in order to clean the smelly things.The smell almost made me throw up.During the time when I was on the way home,I smell it for an hour.OH!MY GOD!I preferred being put into Hell to smelling it.

No comments: